Wednesday, July 8, 2009

GOODBYE TO AN ICON, MICHAEL JACKSON.

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson via last.fm

GOODBYE TO AN ICON
MICHAEL JACKSON


Michael Jackson! Michael Jackson! What can I say about Michael Jackson? I remember Dec. 14, 1969 watching Ed Sullivan on TV, Ed Sullivan introduces
5 brothers from Gary Indian called the Jackson 5, I was hooked. “I want you back” 45 record was the first record I ever bought. I grew up with the Jackson 5. I had their pictures hung all over my walls. My first Jackson 5 concert was in 1979 at the Oakland Coliseum. Michael Jackson's name was talked about good and bad. He was an Icon and there will never be anyone like him ever! Idon’t know any entertainer that could bring the world together like he
did, but I hope that he won’t be the last. His legacy will live on through
the amazing music he made, all the people he helped and all the lives he
touched over the years. I want to thank you Michael Jackson for letting me
grow up with you even though we never met, Michael Joe Jackson R.I.P.

LM

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment