Monday, November 7, 2011

Major Banks Will Not Charge Debit Card Fees

.

I say yes! It is working. The major banks Wells Fargo, Chase and Bank of America with their greed were going to charge the consumers a fee for using their debit cards when they make a purchase. I am a Bank of America customer and I was getting ready to close my account and go some where else; because to pay five dollars every time I used my debit card is unacceptable. I use my debit at least four times a week that is twenty dollars. I don’t have eighty dollars to be giving Bank of America once a month. The Wall Street Occupy movement is protesting this kind of greed from the big banks, but the consumer threatened to withhold their business from the big banks and it worked. Wells Fargo, Chase and Bank of America are backing off from charging the three and five dollars debit card fees. The consumer said were not having it, you greedy S.O.B’s. The Occupy all over America is taking hold in cities like Oakland, San Francisco, Berkeley and San Jose and I see it getting bigger and bigger.

LM


No comments:

Post a Comment