Thursday, May 30, 2013

San Jose California Homicides Are on Its Way to Passing 2012


 
 
On Sunday May 26, 2013 San Jose California had three shootings. Christian Comilang, 15 and Johnson Cunlar, 17 were shot to death behind the Kohl’s store near Mckee Plaza around 6:30 p.m. Justin Watkins was also shot to death on the same day near Oak Grove High School in South San Jose. What the heck is going on? My husband’s band mate happens to be the Uncle of Justin Watkins. He told my husband the Justin was coming home from work at the mall and cut through a field where he was shot. I have lived in San Jose all my life and have always felt safe but I’m starting to rethink that. On Thursday May 30, 2013 marked the 20th homicide in San Jose. A man was found shot to death in East San Jose at the corner of Audubon and Santee drive near Santee Elementary School. Authorities said it appeared he was on his way to work. San Jose is well on its way to passing the 46 homicides of 2012. Are these shootings gang related? If they are, San Jose Police department needs to around up these cowardly menaces to society and throw them in jail. I know the jails are crowded but there criminals and I think they should not have rights. At least people going to and from work won’t have to worry about these gutless individuals.



LM





1 comment:

  1. Justin Watkins was my best friend. I miss him a lot. I will never be able to put into words the relationship between me and Jay. My heart goes out to all the families and friends of the fallen.

    ReplyDelete