Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby Boomer vs Y2 Now


I was talking to some older folks and we start a conversation about my generation. It was an interesting conversation we talk about my generation and how we are codependent on technology. We also talk about how my generation and some don’t want to work for thing and we want thing to come easy. I think if it wasn’t for the technology that our elder’s made before us making easier for some of the younger generation they wouldn’t depend on technology. Some of the older generation is just mad that they can’t work some of the technology. That is an issue that we will always faces.

Bam Dispatch

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bam I think that your generation don't believe in the concept of delayed gratification. Your generation wants everything now.

    ReplyDelete