Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BILLIONS OF TAINTED EGGS

eggsImage via WikipediaBILLIONS OF TAINTED EGGS




Egg lovers like my self are you pissed off, about this latest Salmonella outbreak? I know I am. I don’t understand why the FDA has not put stricter rules on farms that mass produce our food supply. This has been happening more often than I care to count.


I think the two Iowa farms Wright County Eggs and Hillandale Farms should be shut down. They knew that their supplier Jack DeCoster has been in news in the 90’s for heath a safety violations. Doing  business with a person like this is bound to have a bad effect on you. DeCoster Egg Farm should have been put out of business along time ago. Jack DeCoster apparently has no regard for human life. He his a man that is all about the money and that’s all. I blame the FDA as well, for dropping the ball when it came to Jack DeCoster. The FDA should have been watching Jack DeCoster with a fine tooth comb.


 People like myself with a weakened immune systems, are at such a high risk to becoming ill or dying from any contaminated food. The only way I know how to prevent myself and my family from getting sick is not to use eggs. I’m making my own food using egg substitute. When I eat out I make sure I know that what I’m eating  and it does not have eggs in it. Egg lovers hopefully this Salmonella outbreak get under control quickly, try to stay well.




LM


http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/24/health/main6800278.shtml


http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6797484n&tag=related;photovideo


http://www.mpbn.net/Home/tabid/36/ctl/ViewItem/mid/3478/ItemId/13291/Default.aspx
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment