Monday, May 4, 2009

TAX LOOP HOLES

It is about time, we have a President that is about helping the people. I live in San Jose and I think Obama’s proposal on closing tax loopholes for companies and individuals with banks with accounts overseas is great. Why should these U.S. companies or U.S. individuals defer tax payments and keeping profits in foreign countries? I know the U.S companies can see how the U.S. is hurting for jobs. If they are willing to bring back the jobs to U.S. then I say good for them, but if not then tax them all. For the individual who have bank accounts in the Cayman Island, yea you should be taxed too, if this means $210 billion over ten years that will help. The working class needs a break. I say hooray to Obama, I know he is going to have a lot of opposition. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090504/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_taxes LM

No comments:

Post a Comment