Thursday, June 2, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger Another Cheater Bites The Dust




Some Men have been cheating on women since the beginning of time. It’s in
their nature they are a visual sex.  Arnold is in the Tiger Woods, Michael
Jordan, Mel Gibson, Newt Gingrich and John Edwards cheaters club. This
list could go on for days, I don’t have days. Arnold Schwarzenegger after
years of cheating finally bites the dust, his wife finally had enough.
What I don’t get is how Maria forgave and took back this cheater. I am
sorry I could not do it; I don’t care how much in love or lifestyle I
have. The cheater would be kicked to the curve and I would get paid. I say
once a cheater always a cheater. For all you ladies who have the affairs
with married men, you can best believe that what goes around comes around.

LM

http://perezhilton.com/category/arnold-schwarzenegger/

No comments:

Post a Comment