Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beyoncé` Lip Sync’s National Anthem



When I found out that Beyoncé was going to sing the National Anthem at President Obama’s second inauguration, I said why her? Beyoncé lip syncing the National Anthem was not a surprise. I have been saying along that Beyoncé’s voice is not that strong and she really can’t sing. She was exposed when she played in Dream Girls with Jennifer Hudson. Jennifer out sang her and still does in my opinion. Any true singers would have killed it without any rehearsing. Beyoncé is supposed to be a superstar! She should have performed the National Anthem live. This was a history making event. That goes to show you that some of these so called superstars are not really that great. This makes me wonder if her concerts are lip synced. If you want to her some amazing talent listen to Streetwise Radio and for your delivery needs Streetwise Courier is there for you.

LM


No comments:

Post a Comment